GPSG believes in supporting graduate and professionally students personally, academically, and professionally.
GPSG strives to connect graduate students with graduate student resources available through a myriad of IU Departments and Offices. We aim to to help graduate students to not only survive grad school, but also thrive by feeling welcomed, supported, and engaged with the IU campus and Bloomington community.
Graduate and Professional Student Resources
- Adult Students: IU Center for Students in Transition
- Bloomington and IU Campus: General Info, Events, Shopping
- Childcare and Family: Childcare Services, Family-Friendly Activities, Local Programs
- Funding and Finances: Financial Tools, IU Financial Offices
- Health and Wellbeing: IU Health Center, CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services), IU Recreational Sports Services
- Housing: GPSG Housing Board, Renting in Bloomington
- Parking and Transportation: Airport and Shuttle Services, Campus and Local Busses, Campus Parking
- Career Development: Grad Mentoring Center, Professional Development Seminars/Workshop Series
- Teaching and Research: Social Science Research Center, Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning
- Technology: University Information Technology Services (UITS), IT Training, IUware & IUanyware